Re: Before you purchase a Dell PC

To all those who asked, here's an ascii version of the fax I'm trying to send to Michael Dell.  So far the fax number given to me by his customer service manager gets no answer.  I don't know if it's the right number.  I am blown away by what I've received.  I had no idea these kinds of problems were so commonplace with Dell.

--Barry

Barry Robbins
1380 Garnet Ave, Suite E-279,
San Diego, CA 92109