Re: Mechanical Systems

Grish,
	I think that you misunderstand me. I don't mean to make anyone feel
unwelcome. I am merely thinking that not more then a week or two ago we had
mail from the forum administrators explaining the use of various types of
file inserts. In regards to the use of other programs. Its like VHS versus
BETA format video recorders. In this country the vast majority of recorders
are VHS format. You can buy beta format tapes but don't plan to play them
on your neighbors machine.

Best Regards,
Brent