Re: Mechanical Systems

Way to go! Brent
I'm kind of new to system trading.
Just got Tradestation a few weeks ago and trying to learn Easy Language(not so easy as they claim so far) to design my own system.
Anyway,,,if I'm done with it someday,,,,,I'll do the same thing you did.
Who knows,,,,some one who has a better idea about my soon-to-be-completed system would tip me so I could perfect it.