Re: Mechanical Systems

Hi, 	Some one is going to tell me to shut up for sending too much mail.
However; thanks in part to Clyde for transforming it into this text, I am
providing you non-omega users the code for the system that I sent out as an
.ela file. It wont happen again so don't figure.

IF ((TrueHigh-O)+(C-TrueLow))/Iff((2*TrueRange)>0,(2*TrueRange),1)<.25 Then
Buy at Market;
IF ((TrueHigh-O)+(C-TrueLow))/Iff((2*TrueRange)>0,(2*TrueRange),1)>.65 Then
ExitLong at
Market;
IF ((TrueHigh-O)+(C-TrueLow))/Iff((2*TrueRange)>0,(2*TrueRange),1)>.75 Then
Sell at Market;
IF ((TrueHigh-O)+(C-TrueLow))/Iff((2*TrueRange)>0,(2*TrueRange),1)<.35 Then
ExitShort at
Market;

B.R.,
Brent