Subject: Re: Mechanical Trading
Date: 01/24/98 09:22pm

John Cappello wrote:

Dear John,

I've been following your thread for a while, and I find it quite interesting. If I
understand well you trade the R&W package, and state that it worked for you. Am I
correct so far? Did you trade yourself, or did you have it executed by a broker?
Is it the only system you traded or did you trade other systems as well?

I don't know whether it runs under TradeStation, but to cut a long story short, what
would really speak volumes, is if you could simply post the TS system performance
summaries for each of the markets you trade and for each of the last few years.
Indeed, single numbers don't really mean much if they are not in relationship with
all the others.

I understand R&W trades currencies, which have been trending big in recent years. I
don't know whether this will continue or not, so what's the performance of R&W over
non trending years?

Also, any experience with Catscan, Golden SX, Galaxy?

Thanks for sharing your insights,

Gwenn