Re: Andrews Pitchfork - Research for tonight!!

RT's

OK, so I didn't get away with crossing lists -- almost though.

To become acquainted with the construction and possible benefits of Dr.
Andrews mighty pitchfork, please fire up your browser and double click on
the following URL and go to:

<http://www.traders.com/Documentation/FEEDbk_docs/Archive/1096/Abstracts1096
/Jaenisch_abst.html>

If this is not quite satisfactory, then I have attached the first half of a
WordPad list of URL's which will provide additional information. The list
also provides an insight into which TA programs have this feature. Be
fairly picky in selecting the URL's, there are exactly 471 of them to
select from.

The second half of the list will follow shortly. Its filename is
AndysPitch2.doc and is also a WordPad file.

Good Trading,

Hal

Attachment Converted: "c:\eudora\attach\AndysPitch.doc"