novice

<x-html><!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD W3 HTML//EN">
<HTML>
<HEAD>

<META content=text/html;charset=iso-8859-1 http-equiv=Content-Type>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=#ffffff>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT color=#000000 size=2>This is a first time message for me but I have
been reading realtraders e-mail for several weeks now.&nbsp; I have a brokerage
account with schwab and have tried investing in stocks with moderate
success.&nbsp; I'm am fascinated with the possibility of trading for a living
and would like the guidance of some of you &quot;experts&quot; out there to
point me in the right direction.&nbsp; I have seen talk of Robert Miner's book
Dynamic Trading and have studied MacMillin's books on options.&nbsp; The few
trades I have tried with the OEX have been miserable!&nbsp; I would be most
appreciative of anyone who would show me some basics.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT color=#000000 size=2></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT color=#000000 size=2>Reuben</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT color=#000000 size=2>angler@xxxxxxxx</FONT></DIV></BODY></HTML>
</x-html>From ???@??? Mon Jan 19 16:51:32 1998