Re: novice

<x-html><HTML>
<BODY BGCOLOR="#FFFFFF">
Welcome to the "Novice" club!

<P>Many of us, just like you, are newcomers to this game.&nbsp; The RT's
group is an excellent forum.

<P>I have liked Larry McMillan's site (www.realtraders.com) for information.

<P>Girish Patel

<P>Reuben Holland wrote:
<BLOCKQUOTE TYPE=CITE>&nbsp;&nbsp;<FONT COLOR="#000000"><FONT SIZE=-1>This
is a first time message for me but I have been reading realtraders e-mail
for several weeks now.&nbsp; I have a brokerage account with schwab and
have tried investing in stocks with moderate success.&nbsp; I'm am fascinated
with the possibility of trading for a living and would like the guidance
of some of you "experts" out there to point me in the right direction.&nbsp;
I have seen talk of Robert Miner's book Dynamic Trading and have studied
MacMillin's books on options.&nbsp; The few trades I have tried with the
OEX have been miserable!&nbsp; I would be most appreciative of anyone who
would show me some basics.</FONT></FONT>&nbsp;<FONT COLOR="#000000"><FONT SIZE=-1>Reuben</FONT></FONT><FONT COLOR="#000000"><FONT SIZE=-1>angler@xxxxxxxx</FONT></FONT></BLOCKQUOTE>
&nbsp;
</BODY>
</HTML>