OTC account management

I work as a broker in a company brokering OTC swaps for the shipping
industry.

We have buildt a simple system for keeping records of all our clients
positions, contracts etc. However, we would like a more advanced program
that also has the ability to send weekly reports to clients etc.

Is there anyone that has any recommendations?

(And - if anyone trades or are considering trading BIFFEX and FFAs please
let me know)
Best greetings,

Frode L. Aschim

Email: frode@xxxxxxxxxx
Homepage: http://www.aschim.com

Thought of the day:
			    	"Internet FFA brokers can do it on the spot, in the future,
                         	physically, or virtually, depending on your
platform"

				Barry Parker