Re: GEN: Robert Miner's "Dynamic Trading" Book

Brad -- it's a good book.  His descriptions of plotting the time
dimensions in a trade, and the lining up of price and time, are pretty
cogent.  I've seen the Dynamic Trader software demo'd:  it's integrated
with the book and a decent value.

With best regards,

Colin J.