Re: GEN: Robert Miner's "Dynamic Trading" Book

     Brad,
     and RT,

     "Dynamic Trading" is at least as comprehensive
as the website description promises.
     The author addressed trading as it is approached as a business: trade
management,
money management, consistent review of the
market(s) to be traded.
     Robert Miner has some important Elliott Wave
views, and general rules of interpreting the trend
position of a market; and how the understanding of
the probable trend position of a market should help
the trader decide when, whether, and in which
direction a trade should be contemplated.
     He does utilize his Dynamic Trader software
program heavily in the presentation of the time and
price projection procedures presented in the book.
There is something unique about being able to predict a probable change in
trend, and RM shows
how he does it.
     Additionally, there is an expose on the market
action which enhances the probability of entering
at the near onset of a change in trend: specific
trade set-ups to be on the watch for.  Conversely, continuation trade set-ups
to look for, when the trend is in force.
     Of all the information presented, the most
important is the use of a Stop-Loss, and how
it relates to the overall business of the probabilities
speculation.
     The book does come with a money back guarantee, but I will be surprised
if many copies
I met Robert Miner in Chicago at the 10'th Annual
Astro-Economic Conference, and found him lively
and personable.  (I don't think he uses Astrology
in his trading, but those Fibonacci concepts do
correlate nicely with the movements of the planets).
     RM is an Elliott Wave guy, but there is more
in this book, and his trading methodology, than
just EW.  I agree with Larry Pesavento, this will
be a standard for traders' libraries.
My copy is not for sale.

     Sincerely,

     Rory Lewellen       RL2946@xxxxxxx

Anyone have any comments on Robert Miner's "Dynamic Trading" book? Based
on the description at his web site (www.dynamictraders.com), it looks
pretty comprehensive.  I've seen some charts using his software posted
here in the past few weeks, so I bet there's at least a few RTers using
his methods.  Thanks.

Brad

Robert Miner is an Elliott Wave guy.  He is also a winner of the
"Robbins Trading Cup".

Tim