Holy Grail

I have been considering trading the system called the Holy Grail that is
indicated within the streetsmarts book by LBR.  I have not done testing
on this system (I dont have tradestation) and following the system by
looking at charts reveals the setups are rarely perfect.  I would like
feedback from others who are trading such a system.  I am also
interested in hearing others results from trading basic trend following
systems.  Are any of you using moving average or true range breakouts?
If using true range breakouts, what is your method of exit?

Paul Cote