BMI vs CQG

I day trade and have access to BMI which serves my TradeStation software,
PCQuote via satalite feed, and a direct TI line to NASDAQ.

It is not unusual for the BMI signal to lag the PCQuote data and the TI
line signal by as much as ten minutes.  This lag frequently occurs on
market open and gradually catches up.  It is interesting since both BMI and
PCQuote signals are broadcast by the same Galaxy 4 satalite.

If you use the BMI data feed under these conditions to day trade using
market orders, you are trading in what I call the black hole,  e.g.
shooting in the dark.

Be forewarned.

I'd be interested to hear what other traders experiences have been with BMI
and other data vendors.

Jack Hutchison