Re: GEN - BMI vs CQG

One of these days I'll have to attend one of these You-Can-Get-Rich-Overnite
futures trading seminars I am constantly getting solicitations for - more as a
sociological experience that anything else.  George Angell, Larry Williams,
whomever.  I envision a room filled to capacity with a bunch of heaving,
sweating, lottery mentality simpletons fighting for a piece of the speaker
like the paparazzi on Diana/flies on ...popscicles, hoping/preying/pleading
for that morsel of holy grail that will extricate them from their miserable
lot.

Then again, this may be a prejudice that has no basis in reality.  If this is
the case, I apologize in advance to anyone whom I may have offended with my
insensitive and ignorant comments.

As for CQG versus BMI, the responses I have received universally laud the
former.  The question comes down to whether you want to commit to 500-1000
bucks a month and change from a software platform (in my case TS) you are
familiar with.  If you are like me, I am so nimble with TS that my fingers are
able to perform operations independent of higher cortical input (i.e. I don't
have to think about it).  The idea of hopping back on yet another learning
curve at this stage of the game is onerous indeed, especially if the data feed
speed/quality differential is inconsequential.  Problem is, I'm not sure it is
inconsequential.  I have yet to have a trading misadventure that I can
document as being due to a data glitch, but obviously this could be due to not
having CQG running in parallel and proving otherwise!!  The dilemma continues.

Dave