Re: GEN - Making a Living

Jim,

Thanks for your comments.  Is there anyone out there just getting started and
not knowing where to turn who has not fallen prey to a glossy ad in one of the
trade publications?  They're gorgeous aren't they.  All those pretty colors.
Buy at this cute little green arrow....sell at this red one...We all know, as
well, that the old saying "if it sounds too good to be true, it probably is"
likely applies to this situation, but reason is obfuscated by the blur of
"mine, mine, it could all be mine!"  emotionalism and we proceed to cascade
over the cliff along with all the other lemmings.

The SEC should rule that the priviso/disclaimer you always see attached to
futures promotional literature needs to include a disclosure with respect to
the relative income accrued from the promoter's use of his own system versus
that from the promotion itself.

Dave