Re: GEN - BMI vs CQG

In a message dated 98-01-14 11:09:47 EST, Austowne@xxxxxxx writes:

<< As for CQG versus BMI, the responses I have received universally laud the
 former.  The question comes down to whether you want to commit to 500-1000
 bucks a month and change from a software platform (in my case TS) you are
 familiar with.  >>

I use TradeStation and FutureSource for more like 350-400 per month, and have
been quite happy.   I used Signal in a previous year and was NOT happy with
it.  FutureSource has the occasional (obvious) glitch, but when I am filled, I
am filled with prices I see on screen now, not in 30 seconds after my broker
gives me the quote.

Larry