GEN - BMI vs CQG

Is CQG better for daytrading the S&P than Tradestation/BMI.  I wrestle with
this issue all the time.  Comparing tick bars, CQG will consistently have more
of them in any given time period, indicating of course that one may be missing
actual swing highs and lows if these ticks are missed at critical areas.  Was
that bar's high really 920.50 or was it 920.70, but BMI missed that tick?
Clearly this has implications for interpretation and order placement.  I read
recently that George Angell has both systems running on different computers at
all times.  Perhaps that is the answer.  Anybody else contemplate their navel
to this degree?