Re[2]: GEN - Looking for mentors

     I agree with Lynn, trading has nothing to do with morals.

Subject: Re: GEN - Looking for mentors
Author:  MRLYNNG@xxxxxxx at Sydney-Internet
Date:    1/14/98 4:40 PM

In a message dated 98-01-13 20:02:28 EST, GGray1155@xxxxxxx writes:

<< YOU have to be openly willing to take (not accept)
 from another.
 Example: You are walking down the street and the person in front of you drops
 money on the ground. It doesn't matter how much. It doesn't matter if someone
 watches you pick it up.  If you can pick it up and put it in your pocket and
 have ABSOLUTLEY no ill feelings  >>
Gary:
Sorry but I disagree with you and I hope I will never be that way.  Nor do I
feel that it is a requirement to be a good trader.
Lynn