E Mail from proffittak regarding stock market top.

  • To: RealTraders Discussion Group <realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: E Mail from proffittak regarding stock market top.
  • From: JBP42 <JBP42@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 12 Jan 1998 19:08:56 -0800 (PST)

I had a responce to a trend change post 11 - 20 - 97.   The comment was  -

Hi
you have the date wrong
today big down day followed by rally to 12 - 6 - 97 hi
follow by another decline
then top of 97 in 12 - 29 - 97.

I happpened to be reviewing some information and found this pretty
interesting.
The big down day was a day later.    The top was December 5 not 6, the market
corrected to 12 - 24, and then the date for the top was 12 - 29, which was a
big up day, and the top was 2 days later.

This was a great call during a very up and down time.

I would like proffittak to e mail me at jpeeke@xxxxxxxx

If someone knows proftittak 's e mail, or address, I would like to contact him
or her.

Thanks

Jim Peeke   913-381-9884