Re: Please forward to RT for me,

Bill,
	What are you trying NOT to say here? Are you suggesting people should be
removed from the list for this discussion? If we cannot make a remark about
a post within the guidelines set down; there will be no discussion. You
learn nothing if everyone always agrees with you. I for one know that ones
ego can be bruised by the response you receive. However; I have also found
that if you can shake off the momentary hurt, a few nuggets of wisdom may
fall into your hand. I agree with the guidelines about "no personal
attacks" and some here should be more careful, but if this is your intent I
believe its a mistake.

Best Regards,
Brent