Re: Angell's Book

JDFO wrote:

> [...]

Hello Everyone:

I place my order for the LSS trading book prior to this message.  I just
received it and  I'm sending it back to traderslibrary.  I don't know if
its the new one or old one, its title is LSS 3-Day Cycle Method. The
copyright date is 1996. Its nothing more than the basic pivot point
formula and Momentum Osc formula.  I feel its not worth $15.

Good Trading,
Joe Frabosilio