Re: Angell's Book

  • To: RealTraders Discussion Group <realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: Angell's Book
  • From: Joe Frabosilio <joe6964@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 13 Jan 1998 10:28:59 -0800 (PST)

Hi Myron:

I hope by me saying this you will save a lot of money in the future.
I've read a couple of books that talk a little about seminars or
experts.  One book is The New Market Wizards, all of those traders have
a lot in common, they have there own ideas.  They think for themselves,
they don't go to seminars.  Neal T. Weintraub of Tricks of the Floor
Trader said: You will run out of money before a guru runs out of
indicators.
Just to let you know I paid $3700, for an seminar.  It was a waste of
money and time.
Also, I will never pay high dollar for any seminar again.

Good Trading
Joe Frabosilio