Re: ANALYST vs TRADER

In a message dated 98-01-11 09:16:41 EST, Gw.Gautier@xxxxxxxxxx writes:

> > I would appreciate any of you experienced traders who use technical
>  > analysis to determine market direction to share your insight with us
>  > newbie traders. Please share also what TA indicators you find the most
>  > usefull along with any other trading tools you use. All of your
>  > comments for us newbies will be appreciated.Please close by indicating
>  > what your indicators show for Mondays 1-12-98 market direction. Thanks
>

>  What makes you think that determining market direction and
>  chosing indicators are relevant in making money trading?
>
>  If you look for these, you become an analyst, not a trader.
>
>  Gwenn Gautier

Fantastic  Gwenn.   Hit the nail squarely on the head.  As a trader to me the
worst thing I can do is form an opinion about what might happen.  Total messes
up my mind from acting on what I observe happening.   Joe Ross still said it
best:

"TRADE WHAT I SEE, NOT WHAT I THINK!"

Understanding that makes the question asked irrelevant.

                      Pete