Tuesdays Annual Crop Report....?

<< Any opinions on what the crop report will state, or what direction corn and
 wheat is headed. I myself shorted both corn and wheat Friday. I think the
crop
 report will be bearish. Also when I look around at the weather ...this is a
 very mild winter...so far.
 I think corn is headed down to 250 by the end of the month. I don't use any
 fancy software or filter indicators...I just read market reports and see were
 it was a year ago and how much corn was produce and compare it todays market.
 I have found corn was at the same price it was a year ago, but more corn was
 produced and and Asia one of our biggest inporters of corn are not buying at
 least not from the US market.

 Bobby