Re: Adaptive Moving Average System

It would be a copyright violation. However, if you go down to your local
library and copy it for your personal use, it's either OK or
sufficiently common practice that no one will hassle you. You could also
contact the author for a reprint:
	Tim Tillson, twt@xxxxxxxxxxx

BTW, I understand your pique at TAS&C; however, there are enough gems in
S&C that you might want to bend your principles.

Allan