Mechanical Trading

I evaluated four mechanical trading methods from April 1997 to December
1997. Over that time I gradually filtered my money to the best one.
My money grew 50% even though my cash infusions were as
follows:                                  April 1997
70,000                                                        Aug.  1997
260,000                                                      Total
330,000

           I ended the year with 495,000 in equity.
           Had I not gotten rattled on an S&P trade I would have made
200,000 more.

           This was my first year trading and I am a full time
physician.            I have learned much on this
forum.
FYI,
Mechanically yours