Re: Adaptive Moving Average System

RT’s and Allen,
	Now lets see; would it be a copyright violation for someone to scan this
article into his computer and convert it into a .txt file and then attach
it to E-Mail and post it to Real traders? Unless someone does that I wont
be seeing it. TAS&C Magazine sent me a free issue one other time and  when
I decided to take it for a while they tried to charge me for the free issue
so I told them that I didn’t want do business with an outfit like that.

 C’est la vie.
Brent

----------
> From: Allan L. Kaminsky <allank@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
> To: brente@xxxxxxxxxxxx
> Cc: RealTraders Discussion Group <realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
> Subject: Re: Adaptive Moving Average System
> Date: Sunday, January 04, 1998 11:47 AM
>
> Anyone interested in Moving Averages should not miss the outstanding
> article "Smoothing Techniques for More Accurate Signals" by Tim Tillson,
> S&C 1/98 (Vol 16, No 1).
>
> Allan
>
> Brent Aston wrote:
> >
> > RT's and Steve,
> >         I just got a free issue of S&C and I read the article. I don't
use spread
> > sheets but I just followed the directions down to the Point where he
has
> > developed the Efficiency Ratio. I put this into an indicator and it
makes
> > an interesting Momentum type indicator. I will attach unencrypted .ela
> > files for Omega users if possible. No charge!
> >
> > Regards,
> > Brent
> > ----------
> > From: Steve Duval <dmii@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
> > To: RealTraders Discussion Group <realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
> > Subject: Adaptive Moving Average System
> > Date: Saturday, January 03, 1998 12:18 PM
> >
> > In the latest issue of Stocks & Commodities, Perry Kaufman talks about
his
> > AMA. I am interested in this trading system and wonder if anyone has
put
> > this into a trading system and as an indicator for SuperCharts 4.0?
Also,