Re: Adaptive Moving Average System

<x-html><HTML>
<BODY BGCOLOR="#FFFFFF">
Hi Steve,

<P>I am very familiar with the AMA and I have plotted several variations
of it.&nbsp; In which issue of TASC does Perry discuss it?&nbsp; I will
need to read it before I answer your question in depth because there are
various ways to incorporate the AMA into systems.&nbsp; The idea of the
ama is well conceived and worthy of study, as are all of Kaufman's works.&nbsp;
However, trading based simply on a turn of the ama, which is a basic way
to use that indicator, will result in a loss in most time frames, as will
most systems.&nbsp;

<P>Best wishes,

<P>James

<P><FONT COLOR="#000000"><FONT SIZE=-1>Steve wrote:</FONT></FONT>
<BR><FONT COLOR="#000000"><FONT SIZE=-1>Stocks &amp; Commodities, Perry
Kaufman talks about his AMA. I am interested in this trading system and
wonder if anyone has put this into a trading system and as an indicator
for SuperCharts 4.0? Also, any comments relative to this system would be
much appreciated.</FONT></FONT>
<BLOCKQUOTE TYPE=CITE><FONT COLOR="#000000"><FONT SIZE=-1>By the way, Happy
New Year!Steve</FONT></FONT></BLOCKQUOTE>
&nbsp;
</BODY>
</HTML>
</x-html>
Attachment Converted: "c:\eudora\attach\vcard176.vcf"