From: Steve Duval <dmii@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: RealTraders Discussion Group <realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Adaptive Moving Average System
Date: Saturday, January 03, 1998 12:18 PM

In the latest issue of Stocks & Commodities, Perry Kaufman talks about his
AMA. I am interested in this trading system and wonder if anyone has put
this into a trading system and as an indicator for SuperCharts 4.0? Also,
any comments relative to this system would be much appreciated.
By the way, Happy New Year!
Steve

Attachment Converted: "c:\eudora\attach\Ermom.ela"