New Stock Investment Method

RT

I am testing a new investment method (stocks only) in the coming year.
I will be following this method for the next several months or until it
becomes apparent that it is a waste of time.  My question is:  Is there
anyone who like to be sent the details of the trades.?  Please reply
only to my private box.  I do not intend to take up RT bandwidth with
this study.  All signals are made the weekend before so there are no
after the fact decisions.  Let me know since I have already made the
calculations for this coming week.

bob