Re: Cycles by Brad Cowen

David Ickes wrote:

> I visited Brad Cowen's web site and found this statement:
>
> http://204.216.57.25/cycles/
>
> "The workbook-like questions and answers show that the results
> obtained by
> applying these techniques have an accuracy that does not err by more
> than
> one percent! For example, if the techniques indicate a major top 100
> trading days in the future the
> resultsare not off by more than one trading day! "
>
> Very impressive IF ACCURATE. Anybody have any clue as to the accuracy
> of
> his claim????

I have been studying his course for some time now and have found the
information to be very helpful at understanding the market.   I had to
sign a non-disclosure form, so I suggest some form of a study group
could be organized of course owners.  I can say that it will take
several weeks of studying to go through all four volumes.  Brad Cowen
also lets course owners sell the course for a commission fee, so anyone
interested can purchase from me, Cowen or any other owner.

Stuart