Cycles by Brad Cowen

I visited Brad Cowen's web site and found this statement:

http://204.216.57.25/cycles/

"The workbook-like questions and answers show that the results obtained by
applying these techniques have an accuracy that does not err by more than
one percent! For example, if the techniques indicate a major top 100
trading days in the future the
resultsare not off by more than one trading day! "

Very impressive IF ACCURATE. Anybody have any clue as to the accuracy of
his claim????

His home study course has four volumes and appears to be an in-depth study
of cycles. I know many of your RTers are cycles users. Anybody have any
ideas of Cowen's claims or content of his course