Re: Cycles in General

RT’s,
	This is just my own observation. I have spent many months studying cycles
in the futures markets. I have looked at MESA, Fourier Transform, done my
own research etc. Also checked out Walter Bressert, Mr. Ruggerio, and
others. There does seem to be cyclical action in the markets; however, I
decided that anything as difficult to define as these cycles seem to be
could not be used for trading. Other concepts/tools like support and
resistance are more useful to me. So I have abandon cycles as a trading
tool. If someone else can use them great.

Best to you,
Brent