Re: DAY - Block Trading, Day Trading firms...

Shay:

Are you currently working with Harbor, Bright, or etc.?   I'd be interested
in hearing about your experience.

The Block representative said they are not strictly a SOES shop, they are
using a variety day trading strategies and execution systems.  He said their
average trader is doing 10 - 20 tickets per day.