Re: Interquote real-time

In a message dated 97-12-31 12:03:24 EST, magick@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

<< I have been using Interquote Real-time for about 3 months and its great,
 you should have a dedicated phone line ( I Have ISDN ) and never a problem,
 I also use Investor R/T from Linnsoftware ( linnsoft.com ) they will give
 you a one month free trial. >>

              Hi Robert,

               I recently downloaded both programs, but with traveling for the
hollidys have not had much time to work with them.  I was impressed with
Interquote's ticker feature, I could program it to give only the symbols I am
interested in and eliminate the clutter, however when I run Investor R/T it
dissapears and is replaced by their rather dissapointing ticker.  Any
sugestions on how to fix this?

              Also have you compared the data to another source for accuracy
and timeleness?    I only compared it to the CNBC ticker and it seemed to
coralate well with that.

              Finally, I haven't had time to read the R/T manual, can you
program your owne indicators or just use the canned ones that come with it, if
the latter what have you found most usefull to your trading?

                                Good luck and good trading,
                                         Ray Raffurty