Re: Fairly Hard Sell

Richard Harrisson wrote:

> Dear Clyde . . . We do not suppose . . .Don't you think we . . .

Richard:

Your references to "We" bother me.  Are you speaking for the other
subscribers to this list, or do you have a mouse in your pocket?

If you are speaking for the rest of us and have nothing good to say, you
should consider not posting until you have consulted with us. The next
time you post a criticism of any other Real Trader, please write your
post from the first person, or specifically identify the others that you
have permission to speak for.

I, among many here, enjoy Clyde's posts.

Keep up the good work Clyde, and to hell with the flamers.

Jack Harper