TH Murrey

RTer's,

In regards to TH Murrey, I almost hesitate to ask this, but I am
interested in some opinions on this man's work.  First I will tell you
what I don't want; needles criticism, putdowns or otherwise negative
comments from individuals who have not read or studied his information.
If you have not read, traded, or backtested his methodology, DO NOT
respond to this post.  I do not want to create a sounding board for
critics here.  What I do want is responses, positive or negative from
folks who HAVE studied and traded his methodology, and their results
using it.  I have not looked at his work, but have heard a lot about it,
here and elsewhere.  What I am looking for is the truth, not hyperbole.

Thanks in advance for what I know will be thoughtful responses.

Mark