Re: stocks:shorts

Hi Bob,

My modest price objective is fit only for a time frame of 0-2 days.  When I have
a play that closes strongly in my direction, I consider holding for one more
night..   Ofcourse you can evaluate these for a longer time frame.  In the
analysis department, these short term overboughts have potential for swinging to
the downside and  they recently made sharp moves or gaps to the upside.  If you
do decide to play them,  consider my suggestions for entry price confirmation
and risk management.

Best wishes,

James

Robert Baker wrote:

> James,
>
> First tell me if your objective on these stocks are short-term (20 days) or
> long-term (20 weeks), etc.?  It would be nice for the list to analyze some
> individual stocks.
>
> bob

Attachment Converted: "c:\eudora\attach\vcard164.vcf"