stocks:shorts

Hi Guys,

I have 6 shorts I am considering for tomorrow if they show weakness.  By
that I mean I want them to first take out today's low.  Please write me
back if you have an opinion about these.   If you look at the charts you
may see they are in at least some danger of falling out of bed.  If you
play any of them I would not risk more than a point, and I would look to
make about a point, more if the market is especially weak.

You will note I concentrate on the listed stuff.

GLM
HCC
IMNX I threw an OTC in for you nasdaq players
NBR
NOI
PDE.

I offer these because I would like to generate more discussion on stocks
in the group.

Best wishes,

James

Attachment Converted: "c:\eudora\attach\vcard163.vcf"