Re: Harbor Securities

Yes, Bell Atlantic is offering this in all their areas.  We are in Maryland
and just recently upgraded to and ISDN 128Kb circuit (fulltime) no data
surcharge.  To our local ISP.   Using Centrex so no $.02/minute charge, and
as long as we do this single point to point connection the cost is fixed at
$90/month (plus cost of ISP service).  We use ICnet locally
(www.intercom.net) and they provide excellent service to us.
We were outside of their local ISDN area and due to their new tariff (ISDN
Anywhere) they had to offer us ISDN from the closest CO that had ISDN
(which was where our ISP's POP was anyway, so it was great).

At 03:24 PM 11/23/97 -0500, TRaffertu@xxxxxxx wrote:
>       Hi William, Mike and all RT"s
>
>        You wrote:  "I use a 128k ISDN line and get quick fills even when
>market is moving fast."
>
>          I recently heard that Bell Atlantic (and I suspect other baby
>bells) is offering residential ISDN lines with no start-up fees.  It is
>probably not available in all areas yet, but certinally in the NYC area.
> Check it out it has to be cheeper than a commercial line.
>
>                                         Good luck and good trading,
>                                                   Ray Raffurty

|------------->    Bob Willey  -  bob@xxxxxxx     <-------------|
| CCS Enterprises, Inc.   P.O. Drawer 1690     Easton MD  21601 |
|               http://www.ccs.com     Come Visit Us !!         |
|  Personal homepage:  http://www.intercom.net/user/consult     |
|-------> (410) 820-4670 ------------ FAX: (410) 476-5261 <-----|