Re: Harbor Securities

       Hi William, Mike and all RT"s

        You wrote:  "I use a 128k ISDN line and get quick fills even when
market is moving fast."

          I recently heard that Bell Atlantic (and I suspect other baby
bells) is offering residential ISDN lines with no start-up fees.  It is
probably not available in all areas yet, but certinally in the NYC area.
 Check it out it has to be cheeper than a commercial line.

                                         Good luck and good trading,
                                                   Ray Raffurty