TO GET "SIGNAL" or "PC QUOTE" Service???

I want to subscribe to a monthly service which provides real-time quotes,
charts, news etc.  I am primarily interested in being able follow a number of
stocks during the day where I can see price changes for all stocks all on one
screen.  Please let me know which of the following you would recommend, from
your experience.  If you know of any others, please let me know which you
think is better.  I appreciate your time and effort in responding.  Thanks in
advance.

                1.     SIGNAL   (Data Broadcasting Corporation)

                2.     PC QUOTES (PC Quotes)