Re: TO GET "SIGNAL" or "PC QUOTE" Service???

I tried PCquote as a temporary measure when I changed quote
vendors(prefer direct feed, not internet) and was very surprised at how
fast it was. The quotes were up to 45 seconds ahead of other souces ON
THE TRADING FLOOR here in Montreal at the opening five minutes. I have
instantant excecutions in Montreal and there was zero delay on the
PCqoute. It was faster and more reliable than my Telerate Teletrack and
a fraction of the cost. The charts were easy to use and set up. 5 days
of tick data were available for tick charts on every stock. Dynamic
market-by -price was also handy. I haven't used Signal but can easily
recomend PCQuote.

Another one that I haven't used but looks very interesting is AT
Attitude. A feature they have which I find very useful but haven't been
able to find on services I have previously used is percentage of trades
on bid or ask(potentially very helpfull to see quickly on which side the
order flow is).

Rob:)