Re: GEN - Fibo Trader

nwinski wrote:

> bobrabcd wrote:
> >
> > FYI, have been running Krausz's Fibonacci Trader on the 30 day trial.  Here
> > is one interesting chart using the Zones and Fibo Rato Oscillator after the
> > first 30 minutes of trading today.
> >
> BobR,
>   Nice looking chart. I see the market hitting 5 of those \\\\ zones.
> I see the market reversing off of 2 and failing or accelerating thru 3
> of them. So, looks like the score would be 2 wins, 3 loses. Did I see it
> right? Any comments?

Bob, and Norman,

Interesting to note here, that all 3 failures came when the stated
Fib levels went against market statistical probabilites. Krauz's
Fib Trader makes the mistake of not taking these calculations
into account. :)

If , statistically, you are holding a "pair of deuces", it doesn't
much matter WHAT the "natural" law of the markets is saying. :)

Would like to add though, that combining Fib analysis in conjunction
with high probability confirmed some of the prettiest trades to be had
on the chart.

Walt Downs
CIS Trading