Question on Option Price

Question for options pros:  I am looking at the current issue of
Barron's (Nov.10 issue).  The options listings for TelBrasl for the
Dec 115 put is showing a closing price of $14.  This is confusing
because it shows that the TelBrasl stock closed at $97 1/8.  Is this
pricing way off, or am I missing something?  The difference between the
strike price and stock is $17 7/8, while the option only costs $14.
Looks like that means I could buy these puts and sell TelBrasl stock and
make an easy 3 7/8 before commissions.  Have seen these seeming
discrepancies before and they are very puzzling.  Thanks in advance for
your responses.