Re: Pivot point for TS

Robert Hughes wrote:

> Walt:
>
> I noticed your post in response to a query from R.J. Chevovin, when I tried
> the formula in TS Ver4 it wanted a formula in place of the = then a , after
> the first (
>
> Have I typed it incorrectly or is something else need in TS Ver4
>
> Incidentally I am fairly new to TS, so may be missing some basic knowledge
> requirement, thank you for your patience and assistance
>
> Robert Hughes

Robert,

Hmmmmm. "Cut and paste" the following into a blank "indicator" TS
page:

Value1 = (Average(H,3)+Average(L,3)+Average(C,3))/9;

Plot1(value1,"Pivot");

Should work alright. If it doesn't, let me know, and I will e-mail
you a copy of the indicator in an ELA format. Then all you will need
to do is transfer the indicator directly into TS. :)

Walt downs
CIS Trading