MKT: Market Crash or long bear market

On the contrary, I believe this past rally occurred without much shorting...

As far as the reference to the '87 crash...I hope your broker did not think that 550+
point decline last week was a crash---

--at least, I do not believe that it was. I believe that it is possible to go down
bigger, short-term.

--PJS