Re: MKT: Market Crash or long bear market

JEAN COMEAU wrote:

> If Hang Seng touches between 12600 to 13200 and the Dow touches
> between 7650
> to 7750 anytime between November 6th., and November 10th. then I would
> not
> want to hold LONG positions in any stock markets wherever they may
> be...
>
> If this scenario holds true then, a great possibility of a crash could
>
> develop between November 10th. and December 2nd. and if it is not a
> crash,
> then we might simply be entering into a long bear market that could
> take the
> Dow to 4000, 4500 level and the Hang Seng to the 2000 to 4000 area
> within 2
> to 3 years...
>
> When we look at previous crashes or deep bear markets, we find a
> similarity
> at the start of such a
> move.                                                            -----
>
> Regards,
>
> Jean Comeau
> http://www.cgocable.ca/trader              jcomeau@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

   I think now that the BEARS have awaken form their sleep, They will
help re-fuel
this market to the up side. I had a broker point out the other day that
it took two
years to break out a new high from the the 87 crash. I say we live in a
new world
and hang on. Z