Re: GEN: Something fun to think about

Bill Shumake wrote:

> Given a slow bear vs a quick crash, they could be enticed to hang on all the way down ( where ever down is ) with each small upturn being the hope that keeps em hangin on.  Of course,  sitting tight would work just fine if we were not all cursed with such short life spans. I'm not saying this is what is happening or that this is what is going to happen, just something fun to think about.

I have no doubt that Bob is one of the great economic philosophers of
our time, but the post should read "Bob Buran talks about the well-known
market theory, that he refers to as "the theory of the screw""

Seeing as I am one of those who will be screwed, I don't find it too
much "fun" to think about. :)

Eric