Re: FUTR--Any other Elliott Wavers out there?

aaudette wrote:

> I'm following December Live Hogs and my wave counting indicates that a
> Wave 2 Correction should finish tomorrow (Thrs 10/30) with a
> subsequent significant impulse Wave 3.

I agree that the market is heading higher at least short term.  Where I
would disagree is probably the count.  I see the larger weekly trend as
down.  The third leg of a larger bear market completed on 10/20.  This
rebound should be corrective in nature.  I am looking at it as a fourth
wave.  The C wave possible starting today with a projected minimum price
near the .382% fib level of LH Dec 97 64.60.  Just an opinion.

Made a small profit going long on the a wave, but the b wave stopped me
out and took the larger profit I once had.  Did not get back in for
todays rise.  I plan to enter short when what I consider the c wave
nears the above mentioned objective and if the corrective count still
looks valid.